Friday, May 6, 2011

M-Pass - Your ticket to a hassle-free movie experience

I tried Ayala Cinema's M-Pass for the first time yesterday and marveled at the convenience. It took me less than quarter of an hour to register at www.sureseats.com (including the verification process via mobile phone) and load my M-Pass account using G-Cash. I would say the only glitch is that it takes about 10 minutes for the server to process the G-Cash payment. It was smooth sailing after that though. Choose a cinema, seats, pay via M-Pass, print a copy of the confirmation letter and viola! You can go straight to the moviehouse (no need to pass by the ticket counter and certainly no need to be there 45 minutes before showing as is required by the reservation process) and just show the printed page. There's also no extra charge for paying online. You're assured of your seats without any hassle. I'm definitely going to go this route the next time my husband and I have a movie date night!

Meanwhile, we watched Thor (non-3D version). It was OK - worth the price of the movie ticket, at least, but not at par with its Marvel movie predecessors such as Iron Man.

UPDATE: If the website refuses to accept the GCASH reference number even after the 10 minute wait period, go to the CUSTOMER SERVICE tab and contact the Ayala Cinema Support Team via phone or email. This happened to me already and they responded and resolved the issue within the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment