Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kumon Workbooks

While in National Bookstore, looking for a book of tracing or basic mazes to help my toddler refine her writing skills, I stumbled upon two shelves full of Kumon workbooks! I've been looking for Kumon workbooks for quite some time now and the actual product did not disappoint. Each workbook specifies the appropriate age range, starting from age 2. The most basic of the set is My First Book of Tracing, which branches out to the basic coloring, counting, cutting, mazes, uppercase and lowercase letters books.

The books are a bit pricey at ~P300 a pop, but each one contains full-colored pages with images and activities that are appealing to children. I'll try the tracing book first and see how it goes. More to blog once my toddler gets her hands dirty with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment