Friday, November 5, 2010

"Micro" Work From Home

In my continuing quest for stay at home work, I stumbled upon microworkers.com.  I did some research and most post/reviews indicated that this is a legitimate site that enables you to choose "micro" jobs that you can do from home - and yes, you get to earn money in the process!  The only catch is that you have to reach $10 before you can withdraw.  No problem.  How hard can it be to earn $10?

So I check out the site to learn more about "micro" jobs.  From the jobs list preview in the homepage I found that this type of work pretty much covers the following:

"Like [product] on Facebook"

"Post a blog"

"Post an entry"

"Sign Up/Register"

and each task would earn about $0.1 to $0.3.  With a bit of math, it seems it would take nearly 100 of these micro tasks to reach $10.00.

Still, if you have some time on your hands and want to give it a go, there's really not much to lose and a bit to gain with a $1 bonus for every sign up ;)

And my search for the ultimate (paying) work from home job goes on...and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment