Monday, November 1, 2010

Books For Tots: Hola! Soy Dora

Dora's Little Library was a big hit with my baby - and with me! One pack contains 5 books.  Each book is a miniature, simplified version of an existing Dora book/adventure.  At around 3x3 inches, these board books were perfect for my baby's little hands.  She enjoyed flipping through the pages and picked up a lot of learning points. Dora's Little Library teaches the basics of numbers, words, and opposites in true Dora form i.e., English and Spanish ;)

The second set I purchased, entitled Dora's New Adventures, introduces children to concepts such as siblings, school, doctor, dentist, and manners.

I'm quick to snap up one of these sets whenever I come across them - at less than P300 per packof 5 books, I get more value for my money than buying a single Dora book ranging from P150 to P350+. ;)

Where to Buy: Powerbooks and Fully Booked

1 comment:

  1. [...] for their age to get them interested. I started with Fisher Price books with bright colors. Dora’s Little Library came next – it’s just perfect for little hands! I also kept telling her that books were [...]

    ReplyDelete