Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gymboree Rates

I just found out (thankfully, before I enrolled my child) that the rates and payment schemes of Gymboree differ (significantly) depending on the branch/location. After visiting 4 different branches, I also found that they were not consistent in some areas. For example, some offer trial classes for free (except for art class), others charge P500 for preview of any class - deductible if you enroll, one branch I visited had a television set in their classroom and let the children watch videos (though I was assured that these were Gymboree videos and only meant to introduce the lesson for the day), another branch inserted snack time during a 1 hour class, etc.

If you are looking into enrolling your child in Gymboree - and I do recommend this after seeing the confidence and skills gained by my toddler after a few classes - it would be best to try out more than one branch in order to find one whose management style, teachers, and costs best suit you (and your baby!). Also, always attend a trial class first.

12 comments: