Saturday, July 6, 2013

Phidal My Busy Books: Toys and Playsets in One!

A long time ago, I posted about a Dora book that had a book, play mat, and 12 figurines. It was a great buy, considering that my daughter got a near complete set of the main Dora characters at less than P1000. Not bad, given that buying each individual action figure in leading toy stores would cost anywhere between P500 to P1500 per character. Also, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find characters such as Abuela and Senor Tucan anywhere else.

Last weekend, we visited the newest Fully Booked branch in Alabang and to my delight, there were new editions of Phidal My Busy Books covering the following popular series:

My Little Pony (including the adorable Cutie Mark Crusaders)
Strawberry Shortcake (complete with Cherry Jam and the Berrykins!)
Minnie Mouse Bowtoons
Disney Princess

...and so much more!

Also available in PowerBooks and National Bookstore. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment