Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recommended Reading: Top 10 Romance Novels

Hey fellow romance junkie! ;) If you find yourself bored while waiting for the next Julia Quinn or Lisa Kleypas book to be released, I recommend going through the list of Top 10 Greatest Romance Novels of all time:

http://www.squidoo.com/greatest-romance-novels

Some of these have already graced my bookshelf, but the rest were books and authors I've yet to try. The diversity of the characters and stories in the list of books is quite intruiging. I'm definitely going through each book - who knows? I may yet find a new favorite from a relatively old book. ;)

2 comments:

  1. [...] Recommended Reading: Top 10 Romance Novels (sahmwahmorbust.wordpress.com) [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Recommended Reading: Top 10 Romance Novels (sahmwahmorbust.wordpress.com) [...]

    ReplyDelete