Saturday, October 30, 2010

So it begins...

10 years ago I knew exactly what I wanted and where I was headed.  I slaved through college and my first job.  Overtime, holiday work, graveyard shifts,  the works.  Got promotion after promotion and was right on track...

2 months ago I gave it all up to be a bonafide SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). :)

I'm probably the most undomesticated mom ever.  I can't cook, clean, or drive a car.  But I do love my daughter and thus far, have not regretted being able to prioritize her at last.  Still, after 2 months of adventures (or misadventures as it were) struggling to adjust to my new lifestyle, find a part time job, pick up some domestic skills, and raise my daughter; I've decided to chronicle my recent and future foibles.

Perhaps someday my family and I can look back and laugh about all this.  Perhaps someone out there will actually learn from my experiences with scary interviews, filtering out scams, cleaning up my house, vacations with a toddler, helper horror stories, and so much more...

Enjoy the ride :)  I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment