Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Useful Articles on Toddlers and Babies

I signed up for Babyzone Newsletter shortly after giving birth and have become so accustomed to receiving updates and newsletters that it never occurred to me to blog about it until now. To be honest, I feel like it's part of my regular routine to see the telltale email in my inbox. The site provides news, information, and updates that are extremely helpful to a new mother. The best part is that it follows your baby's age. During my tot's first year, I would receive  newsletters highlighting the milestone for the week, things to expect, and how to deal with changes in my baby. After the first year, I thought it would stop (and was quite disappointed at the thought). To my surprise, I still get emails from Babyzone and this time with articles fit for my toddler! The most memorable and useful articles would be on first aid (particularly what to do when baby starts choking), toys that have been recalled, teaching a toddler manners, and how to keep a toddler occupied. My husband was particularly grateful for the article on how to keep a toddler entertained. He was having problems dealing with our baby and the article taught him several ways to play with our tot to keep her entertained while mommy is busy.

The newsletter is free so you have nothing to lose and so much information to gain by registering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment